- HKMUG Newsletter, MAY 2013
- HKMUG Newsletter, APR 2013
- HKMUG Newsletter, Mar 2013
- HKMUG Newsletter, Feb 2013
- HKMUG Newsletter, Jan 2013
|HKMUG Newsletter, MAY 2013 • 13 May,2013
|Click here to get our MAY 2013 newsletter (PDF) now (4.33MB)
按此下載 HKMUG 2013年5月份月報(PDF) (4.33MB)
|HKMUG - Restart 2013! • 3 May,2013
|Dear Present & Past Hong Kong Macintosh User Group Members
This year we have a new general committee elected that consists of:
Chairman: John Greene
Vice Chairman: Hoson Pang
Secretary: Joseph Wong
Treasurer: Edward Spodic
SYSOP: Sebastian Bujnoch
General Committee: Blanco Siu, Herman Lam
The new committee endeavours to achieve the following within the next three months:
- Revamp and relocate the HKMUG server to a 100Mbit server plan in a professionally maintained environment
- Upgrade the server hardware to support fast, stable and uninterrupted service for HKMUG members
- Revitalise the HKMUG BBS (intranet) and perpetually update the HKMUG web page and Facebook
- Seek a commercial sponsor so as to directly enable the reduction of HKMUG member ship fees and to subsidise operational costs
- Arrange monthly HKMUG member and members guest gatherings in a 5-star environment where participants can share and show new gadgets, operating systems, software and enjoy each others friendship and camaraderie
- Express and discuss Mac related issues
With IMMEDIATE EFFECT the renewal of HKMUG Membership Fees is being suspended until all existing and valid fees are expired.
All present and past members may apply for the renewal of membership without charge until such time that the reorganisation of HKMUG is completed and a reduced and suitable membership fee has been determined and introduced by the General Committee.
HKMUG Monthly Meetings shall continue to be held at the KOWLOON CRICKET CLUB’s FINCHER ROOM (10 Cox’s Road, Yau-Tsim District) on every second Tuesday of the month except on public holidays (please check the web page: www.hkmug.org.hk for date confirmations and newsletter).
Gathering time: 7:00 PM
Dinner and drinks: 7:00PM - 8:00PM (at own expense)
Meeting: 8:00PM - 10:30PM
Parking is NOT available, the venue is within a 5 minute walk from Jordan MTR station.
Monthly meeting fee: N/A - suspended temporarily.
PLEASE JOIN – NEW MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
TTFN: General Committee – HKMUG
|Copyright © 1997-2013 Hong Kong Macintosh User Group. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without expressing written permission of Hong Kong Macintosh User Group is prohibited.